Friday, March 20, 2015

1 Pack Of 2014 Bowman Sterling

Another purchase that I made when I went to the White Plains show, was a pack of 2014 Bowman Sterling. I usually don't buy prospect cards unless it's of a Yankee, but for some odd reason, I decided to go for Sterling. I've never bought Sterling before, and I probably won't buy Bowman Sterling again!

The only base card that I got was of Jeff Hoffman. Hm, has nothing on Baseballreferance.com...
I've heard of Eddie Rosario before, and he's been in the minors for quite while now, but he's only 23, and has had a pretty good spring training so far! 

DeShields is another one of those up and coming prospects for the Astros, and has a ton of speed. He's not the best hitter, hitting .236 last year in AA, but has stolen already stolen 241 bases. 

Cole is a very young pitcher, and hasn't pitched to bad in spring training, hosting an ERA of 3.86 in 7 innings of work. The only thing with this product is... THE AUTOGRAPHS ARE ALL STICKER!!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment