Friday, January 2, 2015

10 Goals For 2015

2015 Is here! And is completely new for me! I'll be able to walk in 6 days, I'll have to go through 1-4 months of physical therapy, and I won't have to stress about being in any more pain! Sounds pretty good to me! I couldn't wait until the day of my surgery, I couldn't wait until I got out of the hospital, I couldn't wait until 2015, and now I can walk in 6 days. Time really flies. I really got to adapt to crawling everywhere, and doing nothing except staying inside. I'm never going to want to sit down again, or watch TV, or play video games. I'm bored out of my mind. At first it was okay, but then I started to get a little bored of it, and now I'm extremely sick and tired of it. I can't even think, that's how bored I am, and that's why I haven't been posting anything as of late. Now onto the goals.

Card Related

#1. To stop spending every penny I get on cards

#2. To Pick one (or a couple) players to have a PC of

#3. To make more trades

#4. To stop buying Panini

#5.  Get rid of all my low-end card that I don't care about

Other

#1. Give more to the less fortunate (In fact everybody should do that)

#2. Get my physical therapy done in 1 month

#3. Be able to play baseball in the spring

#4. Make blogging a daily activity 

#5. BE HAPPY EVERY DAY!!!!!


Hopefully I can complete most of my goals! Thank you so much to every blogger that reads my blog! I've really enjoyed my time on here, and hopefully 2015 will be another great year! Happy new year!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
-Frankie



No comments:

Post a Comment