Saturday, January 31, 2015

Recent TTM success

Okay, so maybe it's not that recent, but I still needed to make a post about this. Around September, I sent Wade Boggs 8 cards, and asked him to sign some and keep some, but he didn't and sent all 8 cards back signed! I sent him 4 Red Sox cards, and 4 Yankees cards. I also sent $5. I got the cards back within a week, but after that I sorta lost them in a pile of stuff... After looking for them, I finally found them! I paid around $130 to meet Wade Boggs in person for one autograph, yet I send him $5 and he signs 8 cards. Huh. Maybe Boggs does charge a little too much.












The next card that came back is another Yankee, Jimmy Key! Key has a really nice signature, but will only sign 1 card. I got this back sometime in December, and this card has been sitting on my desk for the longest time. 


Right now, I'm actually watching game 4 of the 2001 World Series, which has kept me busy for the past 3 hours. The only problem is, is that I have to listen to Joe Buck and Tim McCarver. You sure learn a lot of useless information from McCarver.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great Boggs success! I need to send him a ball at that price haha. Key has a nice signature too, awesome stuff buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is soooooooooo long your blogs are like essays but I didn't read it because I was overwhealmed by the pictures are all of those signatures your.

    ReplyDelete