Thursday, December 25, 2014

JANUARY - Four 2013 Panini USA Boxes

Opening 96 packs of cards was a ton of fun! I don't know most of the players, but what the heck, at $12 a box, you really can't go wrong. Let me know if your interested in anything from my box breaks, I'm sure we could work something out. Anyways, here are all the hits!



The first 3 autographs were pretty good, the best cards from the box!


Sonny Gray is also a very good autograph to get! I was just hoping for an older USA autograph





I got 4 bat relics, all of them being good names.









And then I got 7 jersey relics, one of them being a patch #ed /99! Not as good as the Carpenter patch, but still.

Overall, the four boxes were really fun to open! Hopefully I can find some more at the same price...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment