Wednesday, December 17, 2014

We Didn't Start The Fire

I haven't checked Dynasty prices a while, but when I did, I started to get a little worried. Most cards go for around $100-150 for a $300 box. Ouch! After doing some "research" when i should actually be doing school work, I found some ouch cards that I wanted to show very badly!
Let's start off with this Shelby Miller, who sells for around $10 per autograph. It's #ed /10 and has a pretty cool patch. Take a second it guess what it sold for............................less than $50

It's a Harper autograph with a patch, what's wrong with this card??? It sold for around.................$180

Puig used to sell like crazy, why did this go so low?! It sold for..........................$186 : (


This was isn't as bad as the others, but this card is a 1/1 with a laundry tag....? It sold for..............$274 Not a good price for a $300 box of cards. Besides, what are the odds of pulling a 1/1?

This one is my favorite though, and a must see

This is a 1/1 and awesome at the same time with some dirt! This price was by far the worst out of all of them. I'm staying away from this product until the price is around $150 or $200. It sold for................................................. $170 with ONE bid!



Alright, I probably should get started on my homework now, I have a lot of math, and a big test to study for in science. Not that anybody really cares.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment