Monday, December 15, 2014

Some Vintage From A Trade

Today I just got six cards in the mail from someone I've traded with a couple times. Probably some of my favorite cards that I have! They are ranked from "worst" to best. Here they are!
First up, a Reggie Jackson game used card. Pretty cool since I collect him, but the last cards steal the show.

 
Another really nice card! Betances was outstanding for the Yankees in 2014 and finished third for AL ROY.

C.C. Sabathia has always been a good player and I've always respected him! Nice to have his autograph!

More Reggie! This is an on card autograph of Reggie, and it's also his rookie card! Hopefully I'll get this authenticated sometime soon. I also need to get the lamination off the card. That really scares me, hopefully it comes off clean! This next card is the second best, even though it's probably the most valuable from this list. 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
...................................................................................................................................................................

An autographed Pete Rose rookie card, the best card in my Rose collection! It is also laminated (which is also why I got it at a good price) but I don't really mind. I'll get the lamination taken off and get it authenticated. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
...................................................................................................................................................................

An autographed rookie card of Roger Maris! Not much to say about this card except WOW. I'll also get this one authenticated and taken out of lamination as soon as possible.

I don't really like the autographs on the cards, but I can't complain at all! No, this trade wasn't from a blogger. Let me know what you think about the autograph on the Maris. It looks a little strange compared to others, but for the most part it looks pretty real. 

Thank You for reading!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment