Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Shine

As Easter draws nearer, I'm going to be posting a few of my refractors, or colorful inserts.

I love the clear vision inserts from 2013 Panini Pinnacle. They look amazing, even with the lack of logos. They're a bunch of different versions of this insert, single, double, triple, home run, and I think grand slam. It's a little different with the pitchers, but the same idea.

This is the most common version of this insert, being the single. Juston Upton was traded to the Padres during the offseason, and should have a great 2015! 

This is another single, but this time of Brandon Phillips. He reminds me of Bryce Harper in a way...

This is probably my favorite card of the post, a double of Paul Molitor! To me, it looks like George Brett in a way, but it's probably just Panini being Panini. 

I'm not sure what the print run is on this card, but it's awesome looking! Even without the logos, these inserts look amazing!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment