Thursday, April 2, 2015

Saying Goodbye To A Furry Friend

Last year, when my new neighbors moved in, they brought along this lovable English bull dog with them, that goes by the name of Clancy. I haven't really seen her much, but boy do I love her. She's blind and partially deaf, but she is such a funny dog, and I could cuddle with her all day. A few days ago, I got the news that she had to be put down after Easter, and I was absolutely devastated. Clancy was like a second dog to me, considering I could just walk over there any day and see her. I still love my dog, Corona, but she's not the same about Clancy. Don't get my wrong, Clancy is lazy, but she has energy, unlike my pug. I went over to see her one last time today, and she was exactly the same, except she looked sad. Almost like she knew something was going to happen. She sounded, and looked happy, but the look in her eyes made me want to cry. I spent about 20 minutes with her tonight, and hopefully I'll be able to see her one last time tomorrow morning before she gets put down. Clancy was 9 years old, and although I've only known her for a year, I know she has lived a happy life. Everything was going so well today, I got a 95 on my Social Studies test, it's the last day of school for a week, and it's the end of the marking period and all my grades were great. It's sad, but I think Clancy lived a happy life. 





Rest In Peace Clancy. I hope you're in a better place now with Little Black Kitty, Charger, and Noel. 

4 comments:

  1. Sad to hear. I lost my English Bulldog, Rocco, late last year. Never easy to lose a member of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what that's like, Frankie. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss Frankie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that.
    Pets are part of the family as I have a few cats and life wouldnt be the same without them.

    ReplyDelete