Thursday, April 16, 2015

Part 4 - $210 Million Dollar Card

Okay, so maybe it's not a $210 million dollar card, and it doesn't really come close. At all. I did pull a card of the most overpaid National though, along with a few parallels! 

I love the canvas collection cards, and I feel like I should put together the set, but that would be quite expensive. I did pull this Giancarlo Stanton canvas collection! 

The copper parallel in my mini box was of Prince Fielder, who is looking to have a monster year. 

My quad relic of the box, was of Max Scherzer! I love Scherzer, but he's way too overpaid... He's nowhere near Kershaw, yet he get's almost as much money as him. It makes no sense...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment