Tuesday, April 28, 2015

First Place Yankees

It's been such a long time since I've blogged, but I'll get back to it today. I have been so caught up with school work, and playing and watching baseball, that I haven't had any time to write. 

The Yankees started off really bad, and I thought that it was going to be an even longer season then last year. The past week they've been doing great, and that sure has gotten my hopes up high! Not to mention that their pitching has been good, and they lead MLB with 28 home runs! Their bullpen has been lights out also... At this point, what's not to like about the Yankees? Chase Whitely just got called up from AAA to give the starters an extra day off, and I look forward to seeing him pitch tonight! 

GO YANKEES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to actually see Brian Cashman's plan working relatively well so far, hope it keeps up!

    ReplyDelete