Friday, April 10, 2015

HOLY COW!!!!!

I knew 2015 Topps Museum Collection was coming out today, so why not go to the hobby shop after I got my haircut? I didn't know how much I was going to spend, but I wanted to just get one pack of Museum Collection. Definitely not a whole box, since it was over $200! 
...
I got a box of Museum Collection. For some reason, I just knew that I was going to get something good out of it. Whether it was a Hall Of Famer, an insane patch, or a cool autograph. I think I got all of those things in one card. The pack wasn't very thick, but there was one super thick card in there. I though it may just be a boring quad relic, but boy was I wrong! Very wrong! 

I started off with a really nice looking Buster Posey copper parallel. I think this may be Topps' best design for Museum Collection so far! 

The next card that I got was a base card of Gregory Polanco. The cards are stunning, and look terrific in person! 

Topps used an awesome picture of Cano on this card! 

And lastly, the last base card was of Anthony Rizzo! The equivalent of Mike Trout, but sells for 20 times less then him! 

This next card though, is insane. I don't define cards by sick, or nasty, since I think that seems kind of silly, but I think this card may qualify for those terms. 
...
...
...
...
This is probably my best pull out of a box...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
A Hall Of Famer...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
With awesome patches...
...
I saw the last name, and thought it was going to be Sandy Koufax, but it wasn't.
...
...
...
...
This is just as good though
...
...
...
OH MY GOSH!!! This is an AWESOME card! In fact, in may be the best card in my collection, with the exception of the Tony Gwynn strata autograph that I just traded away. So what, the autograph is on a sticker... I think the patches more then make up for that! The design is beautiful, and the card is only numbered 3/5. I'm not really sure where that patch in the left corner came from, so if anyone has any idea where it came from, please let me know! 

I opened it in the car, since I really couldn't wait.

I only opened the pack on the far left, so I still have 3 packs left! Let's see what else Topps has in store for me! 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 


4 comments:

  1. Oh my.... I'm speechless, amazing pull, WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! What a pull with amazing patches.

    If that Buster isn't spoken for, maybe we can work out a deal.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I may be trying to put together the Copper base set. Thank you though!

      Delete