Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I'm Back With A Trade

I'm so behind on trades, I don't know how I'm going to fit all of it in, but I'll find a way! I recently completed a trade with a member on the sports card forum. I traded away my Greg Maddux triple patch autograph /5 from 2015 Topps Museum Collection, to get these cards, along with $150:

He included many extra autographs and inserts, one of them being this Tim Lopes autograph! I have no idea who he is, but it's always nice to get an extra autograph.

Ken Griffey Jr diecut.

This really cool Yordano Ventura blue wave.

A Roger Clemens rookie card, which is really cool! 

Another really cool Griffey insert.

And the last card was this Michel Taylor x-fractor! Taylor replaced Denard Span while he was out with an injury, and I think Taylor is going to be an amazing center fielder! 

And the main card of the trade, this Byron Buxton 2013 Bowman chrome autograph! I'm not really sure what I should do with this card yet, but you will see it in my next post. Either way, I really like what I got from the trade! 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice card! I personally would take the Maddux any day, but that's the great thing about this hobby, there is never a right answer to anything. Hopefully Buxton pans out, he looks great!

    ReplyDelete