Thursday, April 16, 2015

Part 7 - 2015 Topps Museum Collection Is Now My Favorite Product

I always have high hopes when I open boxes, which could be either a good or bad thing. I don't collect, or open boxes of cards to make money at all. In fact, I keep most of my cards that I pull from boxes, and rarely sell any of my cards. But, when I do open a box of cards, I always want to get some value out of my box, I don't want to come away with $20 worth of cards that cost me $200. I didn't have to worry about that this time, at all! 

My copper was of Daniel Norris.

And my canvas collection for the box, was David Ortiz. Of course It had to be David Ortiz... But the pain went away immediately after I pulled this card...

Giancarlo Stanton...

Andrew McCutchen...

Mike Trout...

Josh Donaldson...

Patch...

WOW! The 4 best hitters in the game on one card, with awesome patches #ed 75! If only the Mike Trout swatch had patches on it... I can't complain too much though, because this card is insane! I still had 1 mini box left, and what I pulled next was absolutely amazing... 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 

4 comments:

  1. WHAT? jeez buddy you're going to have to open all the boxes I buy the rest of my life from now on, wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thank you Drew! The card is a beauty...!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. How did I guess that you would like this card??

      Delete