Sunday, March 29, 2015

Newest Ebay Pickup - Bryce Harper Autograph

I did nothing exciting today, besides take a painting class with my whole family, which was a lot of fun. Otherwise, I just sat on the couch and watched The Walking Dead, and study for French and do my homework. I also sold $57 worth of cards, and made a few trades on the sports card forum. I had $56 to spend, so I decided to hunt ebay for a card to buy! I spent quite a bit of time searching, until I finally came across one card. It was a Bryce Harper autograph relic from 2012 Bowman Platinum, graded an 8.5/8 by BGS. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a Harper autograph for such a low price. Well, I quickly jumped on the card and bought it for about $10 more then my budget. I thought about saving up for a Bryant autograph, or buying a Billy Burns autograph. I didn't.

The autograph is a little streaky, but it's still Harper! Hopefully he can have a breakout 2015! Even though he's a jerk...
    
Graded an 8 autograph, but still... A Harper autograph for around $60? 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

2 comments: