Sunday, March 8, 2015

2 Sox

Back in August, at the National Sports Collectors Convention, my parents got me a box of Panini pastime for my Birthday. I, of course, got a couple of Red Sox cards, but they weren't that bad. 

Mike Greenwell had a short, but good career. The card is #ed /25, so I think it's the gold foil version, and the autograph is on card. Mike Greenwell did play for the Sox, so it is for trade.

This card is slightly better, even though it's #ed /125. Curt Shilling had a very impressive career with multiple teams, and would dominate in the postseason. I love this card, and it's awesome to have a card of a player who would beat the Yankees almost every single time in the postseason!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment