Thursday, March 5, 2015

Joe Mauer Gold Prizm

A little over a year ago, I bought a box of 2012 Prizm, and pulled a Reggie Jackson autograph redemption, along with this Joe Mauer gold prizm #ed 3/10. To be honest, it was probably one of the best boxes I've bought. I've never showed this card on my blog, and with opening day right around the corner, I thought this would be an appropriate time. 

It's a really nice looking card, and is also a really low #ed parallel of a potential future hall of famer!  

Here's the back. This card is for trade, so let me know if you're interested! 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 


2 comments:

  1. Joe Mauer, you say? I happen to be a big Twins fan, so this card would appeal to me. I don't have anything similar (#d to 10) from the Yankees, but roughly what would you be looking for in return?

    my e-mail : brian dot d dot oneal at Gmail dot com
    my blog : http://subjectiveandarbitrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I was going to suggest Brian as a potential landing spot for this card but he beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete