Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Trade With A Member On The Sports Card Forum

How did I get these cards?

At the Nationaal Sports Collectors Convention, I bought a box of 2012 Panini Prime Cuts. On our way out to go to the Indians and Rangers game, I decided to open it in the car. I remember opening it, and just seeing the booklet, and I was ecstatic! The booklet was a cut signature of Johnny Mize, with a piece of pants (Yes, they specified that the relics were game used pants on the checklist) spelling out "Big Cat." Mize was a Yankee for a few years, but he was remembered in St. Louis. A few months later, I traded that card at a card shop for a box of 2014 Panini Immaculate. Out of the box of Immaculate, I pulled a Jose Abreu materials prime autograph patch redemption! 

About 2 weeks ago, I made a trade with a member on the Sports Card Forum. I traded my Jose Abreu prime patch autograph from 2014 Immaculate, to get 2 redemptions in return. Why? Jose Abreu signs everything, and his autographs have only been going down in price despite his amazing talent. Soon, you will be able to get an Abreu autograph for $15! 

The main card in the deal, was this Julio Urias oversized purple ice autograph #ed /25, from 2014 Bowman Baseball! Urias is only 18, but has a ton of talent, and should be with the Dodgers in the next few years. Not this season, but Urias should help the Dodgers win another World Series title sometime in the next 5 years! Now, I wait for the card to come in...
The next card in the deal, was this Giancarlo Stanton Tribute Traditions autograph sepia parallel from 2014 Topps Tribute! This card was sort of an add on, but it's still an awesome card! Stanton is an amazing player, and he is still so young. Hopefully he can have another outstanding season with the Marlins! 

It's amazing how things work out...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment