Thursday, March 26, 2015

Three "Sterling" Yankees Prospects

As I said in my last post, I used to collect a lot of autographs of Yankees prospects. Some of them I overpaid for, others I got dirt cheap. Later, I'll be showing off some other Yankees cards, but for now, enjoy these cards!

Mark Montgomery has been a great pitcher in the Yankees system, even though he had a rough and short spring training. Now in AAA, hopefully Montgomery can make the club sometime in 2015!

Tyler Austin is only 23, and has proven that he can play multiple positions, and his hitting will only prove. He has had a rough spring training, but he still has a lot of time to prove himself! 

I picked this up for under $5, so I'm not complaining! 

The last autograph in this post, is of Aaron Judge. Judge has had an outstanding spring training, hitting a game tying 3 run home run in the Yankees first spring training game. Last year, he averaged a .308 average in 3 different leagues. He's only 22, and has a shot at making the majors this year! I'm super excited to see Aaron Judge in the future!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 
Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment