Monday, March 23, 2015

Christian Yelich Signs With The Marlins

In honor of Christian Yelich signing for 7 years and 49 million, I'll be showing a few cards from my packs of 2015 Topps Heritage.

The main card of this post, is this black refractor #ed /66 of Christian Yelich! I pulled this card a couple of weeks ago from 3 packs of 2015 Topps Heritage. It's always nice to pull a numbered card of a player that you collect! The next cards that I included in this post are some other cards that I pulled from the Heritage packs. 

The hardest thrower in the MLB

The Giants closer

The best pitcher in the MLB 

2013 NL MVP

An up and coming Cardinals star

Yankees new 3rd baseman

And the last card, one of those postseason stats/Regular season stats cards. I've always liked these cards, and I have quite a few in my collection. It's an awesome card!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment