Friday, March 13, 2015

The First Of 3 TTM Successes On This Friday!

Devon Travis

February 23rd - March 13th

19 Days

5/5?

 I got home from school today, and happened to find 3 envelopes in my mailbox! The first one was of the new Blue Jay, Devon Travis! He sent back 5 cards, all signed, but not personalized. They all came out great!
His signature isn't that great, but oh well. What can you do... 

Another chrome.

Some of the cards came back with dinged corners, but I could really care less about that.

I hate scanning, and this is a great example of it. For some reason, I always have some sort of problem when it comes to scanning. This one is crooked.

And so is this one. 

One of the other ones that I got was of a Yankee, and the other was totally unexpected!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you Mr. Travis, and Thank you for reading!
I thought I would leave you all on a high note, this is one of my favorite songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment