Friday, March 13, 2015

Clayton Kershaw TTM!!!

The first envelope that I opened, but the last one that I'm showing, was of Clayton Kershaw!!! I sent to Kershaw in September, and wasn't really expecting anything since he usually sends back right before spring training. Well, I'm glad I was wrong! I sent him 1 card, and 1 index card, but the index card came back unsigned which I could care less about! They're no flaws on the card, and the autograph is perfect! 
I'm so glad that I chose a 2013 Topps Tribute card, because you can see the autograph perfectly, and the card and design is beautiful! As you can tell, I was super excited to get this in the mail!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you Mr. Kershaw! Thank you for reading!
Why not one more...?

3 comments:

  1. That couldn't possibly look any nicer. Congrats Frankie, that's about as good a success as you can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect card for a ttm...and a legendary one too!

    ReplyDelete