Monday, November 17, 2014

2014 Topps Finest Master Set

I Need All 2014 Topps Finest Cards!


I just got back from the hospital yesterday night! 

I decided I would work on a fun "little" project. It could be years before I finish, and I may never finish. Most likely I will be selling or trading for the cards that I need. I decided that going for the 2014 Topps Finest Master set would be really fun to do while I have some time off.

That Includes all of the following cards:

Base set (completed)

Finest Sterling Inserts (completed)

1994 Finest Inserts (completed)

Finest Warriors die cuts (completed)

Finest Greats autographs

Bo Jackson

Ernie Banks

Ken Griffey Jr.

Mark McGwire

Mariano Rivera 

Mike Schmidt 

Ozzie Smith

Randy Johnson

Robin Yount

Steve Carlton 

Sandy Koufax


Finest Vintage autographs

Duke Snider

Greg Maddux

Nolan Ryan

Ozzie Smith

Rickey Henderson


Finest Competitors autographs 

Adam Jones

Dustin Pedroia 

Miguel Cabrera 

Mike Trout

Troy Tulowitzki


Finest Warriors die cut autographs

Matt Davidson

Nick Castellanos

Travis D'arnaud 

Taijuan Walker

Rookie autographs


Finest competitors Inserts (only looking for the ones out of 50, but will trade for others)

Adam Jones 

Bryce Harper

Buster Posey

Clayton Kershaw

David Ortiz 

Dustin Pedroia 

David Wright

Evan Longoria

Jacoby Ellsbury 

Jose Fernandez 

Justin Verlander 

Miguel Cabrera 

Mike Trout

Paul Goldschmidt 

Robinson Cano

Troy Tulowitzki 

Wil Myers 

Yu Darvish 

Yasiel Puig


Rookie autographs

Andrew Lambo 

Chris Owings 

Erisbel Arruebarruena 

Enny Romero 

Josmil Pinto

Jose Ramirez 

Jonathan Schoop

Kolten Wong

Oscar Taveras 

Tommy Medica 

Taijuan Walker 

Xander Bogaerts 


I'm not sure whether the refractors or x-fractors count towards the set. Please let me know if you have any of the following cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment