Monday, May 4, 2015

How The Yankees Are Doing Player By Player - Chase Headley

To say the Yankees surprised me is an understatement. The first few games for the Yankees were terrible, and I thought the Yankees were going to be last in the AL East. Boy was I wrong! The Yankees are up by 3 games in the AL East, and almost every Yankee has been terrific. Chase Headley didn't over exceed his expectations, but he is doing just what I thought he would do. Hit around .240, and hit 20 home runs in a season. So today, I'll show off my Chase Headley cards! 

I forget where I bought this, but I remember that I got it for $5. Not bad at all! I don't know about his autograph, but the card is from 2013 Tier one, and is #e /299. 

I pulled this card a year and a half ago, on Christmas day from a box of 2013 Triple Threads. I remember how excited I was to open my first high end product. I didn't know who Chase Headley was at the time, but now I do! When he first got traded to the Yankees, I remember searching all over for this card. I just hoped he would get the walk off hit, and he did! I still remember how awesome that was, not knowing anyone on the team, and hitting a walk off single in his first game as a Yankee. I think that really showed who Chase Headley really was, and I knew he would be a Yankee for a while, just from that first game. "Savior" says so much about Headley... I remember that game tying home run in the 9th inning of the first Yankees, Red Sox game. Most of you know how that ended: A Yankees loss in 19 innings. 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment