Tuesday, April 28, 2015

200th Post - Contest!

It's been awesome blogging, meeting people, and talking to amazing people! It's crazy that I've been blogging for 8 months now. It's been great getting trades done and everything like that, so I just wanted to show my appreciation to you all, by having a little contest! The rules are simple:

You must be a follower of my blog

You must comment on this post

And the hardest part, you must have your playoff predictions, with every playoff team. Example:

AL WILDCARD:

Mariners Vs A's - A's win 

NL WILDCARD:

Cardinals Vs Cubs - Cubs win

AL EAST:

Yankees vs Tigers - Yankees win in 4 games 

NL EAST:

And then on and on and on. Whoever is closest, will win these cards, and it must be posted on your blog. 




I was having a little trouble blocking out the price... It's not on the card though.




Thank you for participating! And you must advertise it on your blog with your predictions. Thank you for everyone who has read my blog! 

EDIT: Contest won't be over until November and as time goes on, many more cards will be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment