Thursday, January 12, 2017

Out With The Old, In With The New

It's been 2 months seen I've last posted. The absence of baseball and the fact that I have track everyday hasn't helped with the lack of posting either. Even though I haven't been posting, I've still been picking up some cards every now and then, and I have a lot to post. Since my time is limited though I'll be sticking to 1-2 cards per post and I'll hopefully post at least once or twice a week. So without further ado, here is one of the newest cards I have added to my collect!

1/1 Starlin Castro jumbo sleeve patch from 2015 triple threads! Even though Castro really frustrates me when he swings at almost everything he sees, this was a must have piece of cardboard for me. The card speaks for itself. There's not much else to say about it besides it's one unique card.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a huge fan of Triple Threads but this one came out pretty well. I wonder if the two pieces on the left card are from the left side of the Cubs logo? I think an autograph in place of the two smaller pieces would have been pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete