Tuesday, February 16, 2016

You Be The Judge

What better way to start off the school week than with 3 packages in your mailbox? I was expecting all 3 packages, but I wasn't sure when they'd come. I didn't have to sell much to acquire these cards which makes this mail day that much better.

First up is this Jose Abreu 2015 national treasures autograph /99! I'm not a fan of Panini, but I do think they did a great job with 2015 immaculate and national treasures. Like I mentioned in yesterdays post, Abreu's stuff has really gone down since his rookie campaign in 2014. Nonetheless it is an awesome card!

The second card of my mail day, is this Demi Orimoloye Bowman draft under armor autograph /225! I have absolutely no idea who this is, but i've heard many good things about the 19 year old outfielder. 

Now onto the final card of the post...

Aaron Judge 2013 Bowman chrome autograph BGS 9.5/10! I bought 3 out of the 10 spots in the razz (basically a raffle) and somehow managed to win this. The only other Judge autograph I had was from sterling, so I'm very happy to add this to my collection! Judge struggled in AAA, but he still has all of this year to prove himself worthy of the majors since the Yankees still have Beltran signed through 2016. This will definitely be a card I'll be holding onto!

 My apologies for the corny title...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment