Saturday, February 13, 2016

2014 Finest Vintage Half Set

2014 Topps Finest was a set I was very fond of, and I have a ton of it! I just now decided to scan all of it, so I decided it's finally time to write about it. I wasn't really a fan of Topps finest prior to 2014, but for some reason I really liked 2014 Topps finest. The finest greats autographs were really awesome, and the inserts were also really nice looking. The autograph checklist wasn't the best, but that didn't really make a difference for me. In this post i'll be showing off all the finest vintage inserts that I have:

Willie Mays...

Bob Gibson...

Greg Maddux...

Mike Schmidt...

Hank Aaron...

And Tony Gwynn. There are a couple more that I didn't scan, and I want to try and complete the set which shouldn't be too difficult. These cards look amazing, and I'm hoping Topps repeats something similar in 2016!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment