Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Notice Anything Different? I Need Your Thoughts!

Over the past week I've been putting a lot of time into making my blog look better. I even had a photo shoot with Corona (my dog), but Monster Truck (my cat) was somewhere outside. I'll probably be taking another picture with both of them together on my bed sometime soon, because it's hard to only have Corona in my new blog picture. So I want your thoughts...

How does it look? How's the new layout, back round color, and picture at the top? Is it easy to read? Anything else to add?

Please let me know your thoughts!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Looks a lot cleaner ( and I need to do the same for mine )
    The only suggestion I would say is there is negative space on the sides. Would widen the blog to minimize it or maybe adding a pic or two? Other than that, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, Frankie! Thanks for letting me know about the change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the changes! Easy to read and nice and clean. Also, that's quite a display you have in your room there, and as a former pug owner you have a great dog as well!

    ReplyDelete