Saturday, November 14, 2015

The 7/10 Bo From The BGS Submssion

The only 7/10 I got back from BGS, was the Bo Jackson 2007 sweet spot autograph /125 I bought at The National. Sweet spot has always been known to have corner damage, so this grade isn't too surprising, unlike the two from my post yesterday. The card is still really nice, and I wouldn't mind keeping it, but would prefer to sell it, and put the money towards another Bo Jackson autograph, that would great better.

BGS 7/10
The corners and edges killed the card, even though they don't look too bad. The grader definitely wasn't the best, or maybe he was just really though on corners. Either way, I hope I don't get him/her again! I'm thinking about resubmitting the card, but my hopes are to sell it, and put it to a Bo Jackson autograph from high tek, or another high end product. I sold the Smoltz, Banks, and two other cards, so I'll definitely be putting that money towards something else. Like I said before, I wouldn't mind keeping the card; the grade just bothers me. Hopefully I can get back on track with posting daily!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment