Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ripken From The BGS Submission

Most of the cards that I got at The National, I sent to BGS. If you've been keeping up with my blog, you know the results that came back, weren't as expected. Here's the Cal Ripken 2007 UD Black autograph /10, which I also got at The National. I'm not necessarily disappointed with an 8.5, but I definitely would've liked it a 9. I may send this in for a bump, since it's 0.5 away. Who knows.

The card is beautiful looking, and it looks even better slabbed. I've been really limiting what I buy as of late, and i'm trying to stick to either Hall Of Fame, or Nolan Arenado. For the most part it's worked... For the most part. If I don't post tomorrow, I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment