Sunday, August 2, 2015

Another Card Taken Off My Checklist Thanks To The National

I brought a bunch of my cards that I was looking to trade/sell, so I could get more Hall Of Fame autographs. One of them, being the Carlos Santana laundry tag that I pulled from 2015 Museum Collection, which I no longer had an interest in. I found someone that was interested in it, and I did the Santana plus some cash to land me this awesome card from 2015 Museum Collection:

A Mark McGwire autograph /30! I'm extremely happy with the purchase, as he was on my want list, and I got it for less then I wanted to spend for a McGwire autograph. It's not on card, but the fact that it's from Museum Collection more then makes up for it. Most likely, this card will be going to Beckett for grading in September, so I'm hoping for a 9.5/10, because I don't see any flaws on this card. McGwire was one of the best players of the 80's and 90's, and if it weren't for his PED's, he would be in the Hall Of Fame. The best (clean) 90's player is definitely Ken Griffey Jr, and Barry Bonds is one of the best players of all time. Money well spent for this card.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

1 comment: