Sunday, April 24, 2016

Is It Even Possible To Come Up With A Decent Title

Believe me when I say it, if I could post everyday I most certainly would. I now have baseball every day until 5:30 (on some occasions as late as 6:30) and then I have to do my homework, so that leaves me no time to blog. As you can tell from my last few posts I got the cards from my BGS submission back so I was able to sell the Conforto refractor autograph (which graded a 9.5/10) for a pretty penny. I was able to move some other non-Yankee cards that I wasn't too fond of, which allowed me to pick up some cards I thought would fit better in my collection.

First up is this awesome Yoenis Cespedes 2015 strata 1/1! I thought the base strata autographs looked terrible, but the shadowbox patch autographs look really nice. Not to mention this card is numbered 1/1! I'm obviously not a Tigers or Mets fan, but it's hard to deny that Cespedes is a great player. Here's the cool part about this card...

It comes apart! Even though he's not a Yankee, it's still a really cool card to own.

This is by far my favorite card of the three. The Cubs have an absolutely incredible team this year, even with the injury of Kyle Schwarber. Bryant, Rizzo, Heyward, Fowler, Arrieta, Lester... The number of stars the Cubs have is endless. For the first time in 108 years the Cubs look to finally win a World Series. Kris Bryant is coming off an impressive year in which he was NL rookie of the year, and if it's not the Yankees in the World Series I'm hoping Bryant and the Cubs are able to finally win a championship.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment