Friday, September 4, 2015

Keep The Arenado Coming...

Ever since I watched Nolan Arenado play in 2013, I was mesmerized by his outstanding defense. I slowly collected a few of his autographs over the years, and I got a few from when he wasn't very good, and his autographs were only a few dollars. Now, you can't find a Topps autograph under $20, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. He's doing much better, but I have to spend more to acquire his cards. While I was at The National, one of my main goals was to get as many Arenado autographs as I could. To my surprise, I didn't see many, but I did get a 2013 Topps chrome black refractor auto /99 redemption for $45, which wasn't a bad deal at all. I redeemed it about a week ago, and just today, I got a package from Topps! 

One thing that I've noticed about Topps, is that their redemption program has really taken a turn. Not a wrong turn, a right turn. All the redemptions that I've entered since the beginning of the year, have all come in very quick, with no problems, and no replacements! This black refractor autograph came in perfectly also, no corner issues, chipping, smudges, or anything bad! This is my 11th Arenado autograph, and my goal, is to have 20 Nolan Arenado autographs by the end of the year, which I think is doable. Arenado is having the best year of his young career, and at only 24, he has a very bright future ahead of him. Please let me know if you have any Nolan Arenado cards, base, inserts, hits, it doesn't matter.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment