Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I Had Fun With Stickers As A Child... And I Still Am

Some people have different opinions on sticker autographs, and I'm one of those people that hates them, unless it's on a really awesome card, such as my Maddux deca booklet... Otherwise, I try and stay away from the dreaded sticker autographs. A few days ago, I cut a relic card in half, and took the relic out. "What is Frankie doing?" You're probably asking that to yourself, but I'm just  taking a few useless cards, and having some fun with them!

It was difficult to peel the sticker off, but once the sticker was off, it wasn't very sticky.

1/1 Chris Hicks signed table! I know you want one... But what's better then a

Chris Hicks signed pug! Piece of history... How's this 

Chris Hicks signed fake sunflower that has been in my house for a decade? I'm not sure what's more valuable, the sunflower, or the Chris Hicks autograph! Should be worth a couple hundred on eBay! My favorite of the group though, is this one of a kind piece... 

The one and only...

Chris Hicks

Signed banana! Wow!!! If only Mike Trout had, "signed," this banana... Millions. I'll have to settle for a couple hundred on this Chris Hicks signed banana.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thoughts on sticker autographs? Do you wish you could have a one of a kind piece, like this Chris Hicks banana? How would you frame your banana?

3 comments:

  1. You realize now I'm going to have to do this but first I have go to the store because there are no bananas in the house curse you internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How would you frame your banana?" Best quote of the day, for sure.

    ReplyDelete