Monday, September 28, 2015

A Few More Yankees Games To Go To

Just a few days ago, I bought tickets for the AL Wild card game, which I'm super excited about. That will be October 6th, against either the Astros, Angels, Twins, or even possibly the Indians. Just the other day, I was invited to tomorrow's Yankees game, with my two friends! Both Ryan and Joe are in my Boy Scout troop, and they are both in my grade. Ryan's father gets tickets every so often, because he works for a certain company. I don't know all the details, but I do know that he and Ryan are both Red Sox fans, so I'll be going to the Yankees/Red Sox game with two Red Sox fans, and one other Yankees fan. Most likely, we won't be staying the full 9 innings, depending on how long the game is, but I can't really complain, because the tickets are free, and I was invited by a friend! The Yankees really need to step it up in the last week of the regular season, otherwise they won't get past the Royals (or the Blue Jays) in the ALDS. They need to win the wild card first though... In the two postseason games I've been to, the combined number of innings is 30 innings, and well over 10 hours of baseball, in just two games. One of them, was the Raul Ibanez game in game three of the ALDS, the other was the Giants/Nationals ALDS game, which went 18 innings, and lasted 6 hours and 23 minutes, which is the longest in postseason history. I do know one thing though.

That Dustin Ackley will come up clutch for the Yankees...

And so will Carlos Beltran...

And so will Chase Headley.

I'm hoping for a great wild card game, and a post will be coming up next Wednesday!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment