Saturday, September 5, 2015

Another National Redemption

I picked up two redemptions in Chicago, one being the Nolan Arenado black refractor auto that I showed yesterday, and another being a Tom Glavine 2014 Museum Collection gold frame auto. I paid a really good price for both redemptions, and I know many people say that they hate redemptions, but I don't mind them at all. It gives me something to wait for, and I haven't had any redemptions problems, so what is there to hate? 

This card is stunning. The silver ink with the black back-round really stands out, and the gold frame is the icing on the cake. I wouldn't say icing on the cake, because it's more then just the icing on the cake, it's the water for the sunflowers. I'm not sure if that's actually a saying, but the gold fame makes the card that much better. It's extremely thick, and the card is also very heavy. All the marks on the card are just from the top loader, and the card is completely flawless. This card will definitely be heading to Beckett for grading sometime, and it would be awesome to see this card get a 9.5/10. The gold label would definitely look really nice with the gold frame.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment