Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Calm Before The Storm

It's crazy that the 2015 National Sports Collectors Convention is only a day away, and that I leave for Chicago Thursday morning, which is less then two days away. I've been waiting for the National for the longest time, and I'm super excited. I'm bringing a decent amount of money, and I'm hoping to sell my Bryant 10/10 there also, which I think I could get around $600 for. As for my plan, I'm trying to upgrade my Hall Of Fame collection, and acquire these Hall Of Fame autographs, along with McFarlane figures of these players:

AUTOGRAPHS:

Dennis Eckersley 

Mark McGwire 

Sammy Sosa

Mike Piazza

Tony Gwynn

Brooks Robinson

Frank Robinson

Rickey Henderson 

Randy Johnson 

Don Mattingly 

Ken Griffey Jr

Ken Griffey

Hank Aaron

Willie Mays

Frank Thomas 

Ozzie Smith 

Cal Ripken Jr

Carlton Fisk 

Roger Clemens

Pedro Martinez

Sandy Koufax

Mike Schmidt 

Alex Rodriguez

Mike Trout

Johnny Bench

Nolan Arenado

RELICS:

Babe Ruth

Roger Maris

Derek Jeter

Lou Gehrig 

Barry Bonds

Ichiro 


There's absolutely no way I can knock off all of those players, but I'm looking to get around half of the wanted players on my list, possibly some more (The ones in bold I want most). I also plan to rip open some boxes while I'm there, but I definitely don't want to break too much, and waste a bunch of my money. I'm probably also going to get a few other players, such as Syndergaard, Schwarber, and along those lines. The bottom line is, I can not wait for Thursday to come! I'll also be meeting Manny Ramirez which should be really cool. I'm look forward to having a great time! However, on Sunday, I take a flight to Hawaii, and I most likely won't be blogging for two weeks because I'm in Hawaii. It'll be the first time that my whole family is together in a long long time.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment