Saturday, July 4, 2015

My Streak Refuses To End

I recently just celebrated my birthday (It's August 11th, but I'll be in Hawaii then), so I had some gift cards to a hobby shop that I always go to. The last time I bought a box, I pulled a Kris Bryant blue refractor redemption, which I'm going to redeem today since I can't seem to find anybody to take it from me. The time before that, I pulled a Mariano Rivera autograph /25 from 2015 Museum Collection, so I have definitely been on a hot streak as of late. With all the new releases, I wasn't really too sure what to get, so I decided to get 2 mini boxes of 2015 Topps Museum Collection which I've had good luck with.

The base set is really sharp looking, and I've been trying to piece together the base set, which I'm more than half way done with. It's always nice to get a card you don't have yet. 

This is another base card that I don't have, so I'm slowly picking up cards that I don't have. 

The blue parallel doesn't look as good as the copper (in my mind at least), but Machado is one of the best third baseman's in the American League. 

Of course my break isn't complete unless I get a Red Sox hit. Tazawa was pitched very well out of the bullpen for the Red Sox, but their starting rotation has been worse than awful...

The first mini box was terrible (I actually opened that one second), but the next one more than made up for the first mini box. I already have this Bench, so I'll move on.

The copper parallels are great looking, and I thought about trying to complete the copper set, but it would take quite a long time. I'm still going to try and complete it, although I'm not sure If I'm able to. I do not have this Tom Seaver, so it's always nice to get a copper parallel that I don't have. 

And now for the big hit...

I've had great luck with Museum Collection, and this card is definitely up there with all my other great hits.

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
1/1 laundry tag of...

Wow. Carlos Santana 1/1 laundry tag! It has the authentication sticker on it also, which is really cool. Santana isn't having a very good year this year, but he still walks a ton. Either way, this is a really cool card to have, and it's an amazing pull. This card will most likely go to Beckett for grading, but If I find an Indians or Carlos Santana fan, I may sell it to him/her. 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading, and have a Happy 4th Of July! 

2 comments: