Saturday, July 11, 2015

Kris Bryant Redemption Mailday From Topps

I'm sure most of you remember the Kris Bryant redemption I pulled from the newly released Topps Finest. I was really looking to sell it at the time, since I'm usually not a fan of redemptions, but this time, I'm glad I didn't sell it. I redeemed it a little over a week ago, and just today, I got this in the mail...

This is definitely the fastest redemption I've gotten from any company. As soon as I got the card, I checked for the condition, because Topps has sent me some cards with smudged autographs. The autograph looks flawless, and so does the rest of the card. I usually never say a card will get a 10/10, but I feel like this card has a chance at that. If it does, I'm sure some crazy person at the National will be willing to be this card for a high price, but I don't want to jinx myself just yet... I'm positive that this card will get a 9.5/10, and it's numbered only out of 150. 


I don't really pay attention to the back of that card, but I had to check the back of this card, just in case their were any major scratches, or anything of that sorts. I do believe that Bryant will be an outstanding player, but I'm not sure that I would pay $200 for one of his autographs. I'll be sending this to Beckett for grading, for a 2 day submission, so I'll probably get the results back on Friday, but I'll be at camp for a week, so I will be back to my regular posting schedule once I get back from camp, which will be next Saturday. 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Let's hope for a 10/10, and the next post will be up on Saturday! Thank you for reading as always! 

2 comments: