Sunday, July 5, 2015

Five Star All Stars

This was the last package of a three package mail day, and it was definitely the best one! This was another "razz" win for me, and this time, it only cost $65. I sold the other Harper autograph that I had, for $81, so I could pay for 4 spots in this raffle. Why would I do that? To be honest, I'm not really sure why, because If I lost, I would have given up my Bryce Harper Bowman platinum autograph. I took my chances, and grabbed 4 spots in the "razz." I think I made out well...

This Harper is numbered only out of 25, the autograph is very clean, and it's from five star! Five Star is easily one of my favorite products. This card will most likely go to Beckett for grading, and it will go with all the other Five Star autographs that I have. As for the grade, the surface looks fine, and the corners and edges also look good, beside for some minor damage on the corners, which is normal for Five Star. A 9.5/10 would be great, but I think a 9/10 is a solid guess for a grade. 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading! 

1 comment: