Sunday, May 17, 2015

Which Card Would You Rather Have?

Sometimes I like to know - Which card would you rather have? 

Bo Jackson is definitely not a Hall Of Famer for baseball, but he was always exciting to watch. Plus, he was a multi-sport guy. Not to mention, he once hit 4 consecutive home runs. He hit 3 in one game, left the game with an injury, and in his first at bat returning from the DL, he hit another home run. 

Craig Biggio was an outstanding player, and could play multiple positions for the Astros. He was inducted into the Hall Of Fame in 2015, has over 3,000 career hits, and played for the Astros his entire career.

It's actually a lot tougher, since Bo Jackson autographs are so expensive. Both cards are graded a 9/10, and are numbered 18/25. If I were to answer the question, I would probably have to say Bo Jackson. 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Which Card Would You Rather Have? 

12 comments:

  1. Love this set. I own the Biggio, but not the Jackson. So I vote Bo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful cards though I probably would select Bo too, not for any specific reason but Bo transcends beyond just being a baseball player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards, I already have a Biggio auto in my collection so I would pick the Bo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather have the Bo as well. Biggio wasn't a player that I followed too closely..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would rather have Bo. His autos are hard to come by and for people in my age group (30-35) he was bigger than life. He personified cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd take Bo as well, but I've always leaned towards flashy, larger than life athletes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll go Bo just because I like the Royals a lot more than I do the Astros.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was a Biggio fan even before I moved to Houston in 1995, but I love Bo...

    ReplyDelete