Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Jeff Passan Says...

That there WILL be baseball this year, and that it's just a matter of when, where, and how. Obviously those are still three big unanswered questions, but simply just hearing that there would be baseball at some point this year is enough to put a smile on any baseball fan's face. Actually going to a game might not be plausible for some time, but eventually... It will be. Which is all that counts

I did some collecting in my short hiatus, but I never went out of my way to look for a specific card. It was just a matter of me buying a couple packs every now and then for my entertainment. Even though I've been out of the loop for quite some time, Topps Tribute has been a staple for Topps for the better part of the past 2 decades.

On another note, did you ever wish Topps would release a product with a checklist full of some really easy-to-forget-about players? Imagine seeing Travis Hafner in a product like Tribute...

Anyways, here are my tribute acquisitions from this years product. As always, the design is oh-so-appealing to the eye, with a number of super stars on the checklist. 






1 comment:

  1. Wish I could share Passan' optimism but I'll buy in when I hear the players say there will be baseball this season.

    ReplyDelete