Monday, April 27, 2020

April 2020

WELL.

It's been about a year and a half since I've written anything on here and just about 5 years since I first started this blog. In that "short" period of time, I have graduated middle school, gone through three full years of high school, and I am now preparing to finally graduate high school. 

Certain hobbies and interests have come and gone, with some simply taking priority over others. As I grew older I found myself not wanting to spend as much money (in this case, none) on baseball cards, so naturally, I had nothing to write about on here. As much as I had loved, and wanted, to blog, my interest in baseball cards had diminished and my mind was no longer being filled with things to write about.


Well, look where we are now! Just the thought of watching a Yankees game on TV or going to a sports card show makes me just as eager and excited as it did just a few years ago. After being trapped inside for so long, I'm sure most of you are just as excited as me to finally be able to watch a baseball game on TV.

I still haven't been collecting a whole lot, but I did get the chance to open a pair of 2020 series 1 packs, which netted me some interesting cards as well as a few Yankees. It was certainly fun to open up some packs of baseball cards, as its been quite some time. 

ANYWAYS... I hope you're all well and healthy and I look forward to reading all of your posts again just as much as I look forward to writing more on this blog.









1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you post again Frank, finish this last year of high school strong! Send me your address and get some cards out to you as a welcome back.

    ReplyDelete