Saturday, January 30, 2016

Logo Awesomeness Of The Newest Yankee

IT IS FINALLY OVER!!! The test that I've been studying for since November is finally over. I took a look a high school back in October, and I loved it. It specialized in writing and even broadcasting (which is exactly what I want to do when I'm older) so I spent an extra 4 hours on math and language arts every week since November. I don't get the results back until the first week of March, so all I can do is wait. In the meantime, I'll be catching up on blogging. I had a period of a few months where I only scratched out a few posts, and I definitely want to make up for that missed time. Over Christmas, I managed to sell a few legos, and with that money I bought this off of someone on blowout:

Aroldis Chapman/Mike Leake 2013 Allen and Ginter 1/1! I saw this on blowout for a very fair price, and since the Yankees had just acquired Chapman I decided to jump on the deal. I forget that Leake is on the card, because all I really care about is the Chapman side. This is probably the best patch I own, and I absolutely love the card. The Yankees bullpen now consists of Andrew Miller, Dellin Betances, Aroldis Chapman, and Chasen Shreve who some people forget about. Shreve had a stellar first half, pitching to an under 2 ERA; after the all star break it fell apart for Shreve, but I do think he can rebound in 2016. The Yankees bullpen is basically telling the opposing team to go home after 6 innings. The question is how Girardi will use them. All in one game? Will they share the closer role? I think in some situations they will be used all in one game, but other than that I'm not too sure. Either way, I'm happy to have Chapman on the Yankees!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment