Monday, December 7, 2015

Clemens And Glavine Mailday

This package was coming from Canada, so it took a while to get here. Probably a bit longer than it should have taken, but it was well worth it, because I got these cards for an incredible deal. I have never owned a Clemens autographs, but I did trade away the Glavine museum collection autograph I had, so these cards are both I probably would have acquired at some point anyways. Here they are!

Tom Glavine 2015 five star silver ink autograph gold parallel /10! Five star looks amazing this year, and I'm extremely happy with this low numbered Glavine.

Roger Clemens 2015 five star silver ink autograph green parallel /15! The thick silver ink is a little much for this card, but I still really like the design. Maybe Clemens could've cleaned his signature up a bit...? Clemens also looks better in a Yankees uniform. Just saying.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Nice cards Frankie, that Clemens has me drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your site is so much good and very helpful .we learn many things for your site. i have also a site like your site.


    INDOSPORT.com berita olahraga terbaru dan terlengkap di indonesia

    ReplyDelete