Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th Of July

I recently joined Instagram, and over the past 2 weeks that I've been on it, I've been able to acquire some cards. I've also made a few trades, but Instagram still isn't as good as being on the blogosphere. I didn't get these two cards through a trade though (I don't usually buy low end prospects), I got them through something called a razz, which is just like a raffle. There are usually 10 spots, and the price per spot depending on the value of the card. I took 3 spots for this particular razz, and ending winning these 2 cards for $6. Not bad, but of course it all evens out when you lose! 

Gatewood is only 19 years old, and was taken 42nd overall, in the 2014 June Amateur draft by the Brewers. I'm not really big into prospects, but Gatewood is only 19, and was plenty of time to improve. This card is graded a BGS 9/10, so for $3, this wasn't a bad win.

The second card of the lot, was this Sean Newcomb 2014 Bowman chrome autograph BGS 9/10. Newcomb was drafted 15th overall in the 2014 June Amateur draft by the Angels, and he's only 22. Chances are he won't be playing with a major league team for another few years, but for $3, it's a cool card to have. Plus, it's only 0.5 away from a 9.5/10.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Have A Happy 4th Of July 

No comments:

Post a Comment