Tuesday, December 16, 2014

If Your In The Middle Of A Trade (Or If You Want To Make A Trade) With Me Let Me Know

It's been a rough couple weeks, but I still want to make sure I get all your cards out ASAP, and before the Holiday. Not being able to walk, and not being able to so stuff by myself is pretty hard, but I have the cards sorted into piles, and ready to ship.

For Those bloggers who aren't trading with me, and would like to do so, please comment here also! I have a bunch of cards from all teams that I need to get rid of. It would help me out a lot! 

I will ship out Wednesday or Thursday, depending when you let me know.

Once I get to walk again, which should be in less than four weeks, It will be a lot easier for me to get stuff done, but as of now, I'm stuck on the couch. 

Thank You!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: