Thursday, December 25, 2014

JANUARY - 2013 Topps Five Star Box Break

Another box I got for Christmas was 2013 Five Star! It's not that cheap either, and I think I missed on this one. The players are good, but the numbering is very high, and the value is low. I had to go slow on this one too, but not as slow as Dynasty. Here are the hits!

First up, a Buster Posey base card #ed 14/75! The cards look beautiful by the way.


Next up, a redemption. Yay. I'm happy with the player, but the numbering is very high. I traded away my other Machado autograph, which was a sticker, and this one is on card! Hopefully Topps can come through quickly.


Next up, a Paul Goldschmidt autograph! My first one, and I am happy with this one.


Next Up, Jose Bautista. I'm not a fan of his, but he's a great player! 


Next up, home run derby champ, Yoenis Cespedes! Also with the Tigers now.


I hate Bryce Harper. I need to get rid of this card ASAP! This is the only card for trade.

A pretty rough box, but that's the risk you take with high end products!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment