Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Little About Myself

Ever since I started blogging, I haven't really said a whole lot about myself, so I will tell a little about myself now!

 So here I go:

My name is Frankie (middle name, last name) JR

I try and watch all 162 Yankees games a year, although I usually miss about 10-20.

I love zombie movies, books, graphic novels, etc. A List in order from least to best:

3. The Enemy Series (7 books)

2. The Walking Dead (graphic novel)

1. 28 Days Later (graphic novel)


My favorite movies, in order from least to best, are:

6. 21 Jump Street

5. 22 Jump Street

4. 28 Weeks Later 

3. Dawn Of The Dead (remake)

2. Resident Evil (first one, the other made no sense)

1. 28 Days Later (Watched it a million times and it never got old!)


The only sport I play is baseball. I may not be the best at it, but it's what I like, even though I try. 

Going to baseball games is my favorite thing to do, especially Yankees games.

I don't play a lot of video games at all, but when I do, it's usually baseball

I'm in middle school and I had to blog, but now it's sort of a hobby now.

My favorite subject is either math or language arts.

I LOVE apple cider.

I want to be a sports announcer when I grow up, for baseball.

I HATE my iphone, it's a waste of your life/time!!!

I don't want to be popular as most kids do, I just want to be that normal everyday person.

My favorite color is Orange.

I donate to charity's.


Happy (almost) Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Frankie, always good to get to know people a bit better ! Will cone back soon on a package for you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure to get the Kershaw on the way soon!

      Delete
  2. Frankie, you seem like a fine young man! Good to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I felt like people (bloggers) thought I was older, but I'm just 13 years old, so I thought it would be good idea.

      Delete