Thursday, December 25, 2014

JANUARY - 2008 Upper Deck SPX Box Break

10 packs per box, 1 hit per pack, you can't go wrong. I got this on black friday for around $40, and gave it to my parents to wrap up for me for Christmas! This was another awesome break, and I am thrilled with the cards I got. Another great box! Here are the hits:

In the bonus pack, a Ryan Hanigan autograph. At least he's in the Major Leagues, and he has a pretty nice autograph too! this must have been before drawing a line is considered a signature.
Don't know who this is, but he's a Yankee! Always look on the bright side.
Don't know who this is either.
Don't know who this is, but he has a pretty nice autograph!

Finally somebody who I know, Nick Markakis! Now on the Braves. Now onto the relics:




Hanley Ramirez is now on the Red Sox. I don't hate him, but it should've been a Yankees card.


Another Red Sox player? Come on! I couldn't hate Pedro more, but he will get into the HOF in 2015.

No way this is happening. ANOTHER RED SOX PLAYER?!?!?! There's no way I can get any more Red Sox.

This box must have been made for me. FOUR Red Sox players in a row! The players are great, but come one... Manny?

Now onto my favorite cards of the break, and the patch, which falls one per box.
.
.
.
.
Ken Griffey Jr quad relic #ed /25! This wasn't the best card though. Although I was very happy with this card, the next one was awesome! You can never go wrong with a patch, but when it's this good...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WOW!!! This card is a beauty and #ed /15! It's also of a retired player, who won a Cy Young award too! If anyone is interested in any of the cards, I will always listen to what you have for trade. 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. Great break, love that Carpenter and can never go wrong with Griffey! You're cleaning up today buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your interested in trading the Carpenter I would be interested

    ReplyDelete